Trinity’s Fall Kick-off will be Sunday, September 12, when we worship God in thanksgiving and celebration. The service will be outdoors at 10:30 AM.
Important things to know about Fall Kick-Off:
- YOU ARE INVITED! We hope to see you as we gather together to kick off our Year of Celebration!
- We will have ONE worship service at 10:30 AM.
- This service will be OUTDOORS. Those who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to wear a face covering. (Find our current health and safety policies here: trinityumc.net/return
- The service WILL be livestreamed for our virtual congregation at 10:30 AM.
- Those attending in-person should BRING A CHAIR!
- The service will take place in the parking lot outside the preschool wing, so please plan to park in the lower lot.
- We will be collecting food donations for our friends at Sherbourne! Bring something non-perishable (no glass) to give away! Help us fill the truck for Sherbourne!
- We will not have Community Hour on Kick-Off Sunday–we will be in community together at this outdoor worship celebration!
- All kids (babies to grown!) should plan to be with their family outside. We will not have an indoor nursery–we will all worship together!
- IF there is rain in the forecast, we will move the service indoors. That decision will be made the morning of, should it be necessary.