Our faith journey happens not only in church but also in the home. We seek to partner with you to strengthen your student’s faith by working together to support their walk with Jesus.
This week, kids will experience the story of Nicodemus and how he learned about God’s love for the whole world.
- THE BIG IDEA: God loves everyone.
- THE BIBLE: John 3:1-21; 1 Corinthians 13
This week, kids will learn and practice kindness through the story of the Good Samaritan.
- THE BIG IDEA: I can show God’s love by being kind.
- THE BIBLE: Luke 10:31-37; John 13:35
This week, kids can discuss the different ways they can show love to others, especially those that are unkind towards them.
- THE BIG IDEA: I can show God’s love even when it’s hard.
- THE BIBLE: Matthew 5:40-48; Romans
This week, kids will learn what it means when
Jesus says that the greatest (and next greatest) commandment is to love.
- THE BIG IDEA: Love is the best choice.
- THE BIBLE: Mark 12:28-34; 1 Corinthians 9:24-25
Stay connected through social media
Trinity Kids Ministry
Connect with Jen for a meeting or phone call.
Thank you for serving Trinity and becoming compliant with Trinity's Child Protection Policy (TCPP).
This policy has been put in place to protect both children and adults that are on Trinity's premises.
You can download a PDF copy of Trinity's Child Protection Policy here.
There are three steps to completing this process.
- Print and fill out the Trinity Screening form (one time only). Then make a clear and legible copy of your driver's license - using the 'Photo' setting on a copier works best. Bring the completed forms and the copy of your license to Trinity and place them in the Confidential Lock Box in the reception area.
- Please go to our page on ProtectMyMinistry.com and fill out the required form (every five years). An email will be sent to us letting us know this has been completed.
- Please complete the online Trinity's Annual Child Protection Training (click on link to complete) each year. This will take about 20 minutes and when you're finished, an email will be sent to a TCPP monitor notifying them that your training is complete. Thank you for your participation.
If you have questions concerning our Child Protection Policy, please contact Kim Tingler.