Sometimes a disruption in our lives and routines is an opportunity to help someone else.
On Fridays, from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM we will have donation boxes ready for drive-up donations. They will be on the front porch of the Welcome Center.
We will be collecting items to help those in need.
With all food donations, please no glass jars. Please be sure to double bag items as this helps in transporting them to distribution sites. Listed below are some sample items needed.
- Peanut butter
- Tuna fish
- Pasta sauce
- Boxed cereal
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Baby supplies as in diapers, wipes, etc.
- Juice boxes.
- Instant oatmeal.
- Cereal bars or granola bars.
- Toaster pastries.
- Fruit cups.
- Applesauce cups.
- Canned pasta in sauce.
- Individual snack bags (pretzels, mini graham crackers, mini cheddar crackers, chips, cookies, etc.).
- Individual mac and cheese cups.
- Peanut butter/jelly (no glass jars)
- Disinfectant wipes.
- Hand soap.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Toilet paper.
- Feminine hygiene products.
Please keep in mind, there is no pressure to rush out to your favorite retailer to make purchases. If you have extras in your pantry or if you plan to place a grocery order, please keep these requests in mind.
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Any questions, please contact Bill Pike.