Bring your coffee /hot tea and join us for this year’s District Conference and Training Event as we celebrate another year of ministry and anticipate the new things to come.
- Date and Time: Sunday, January 10, 3 – 6 pm
- Location: Virtual on-line Zoom session
- Theme: Simplification for the Vital Congregation
Our Agenda will be as follows:
- Organizing the Conference
- Election of District Leadership for 2021
- Election of District at Large Delegates to the Virginia Annual Conference
- Acknowledgment of Reports
4:00 – 6:00 pm
- Leadership Training – Vital Congregations with Jorge Acevedo
- Part 1 – Healthy Teams
If you would like to nominate yourself or someone you know to be a District Lay Delegate to the VA Annual Conference to be held in Hampton, VA, June 17 – 19, 2021, please click here to fill out a nomination form.
Completed Nomination forms are due to the District Office no later than Friday, December 11.
Registration is required for EVERYONE
Anyone may attend District Conference. Registration is required to enable us to get a good attendance record and to be sure that voting Lay and Clergy members are recognized. REGISTER below. Once you register a Zoom link and toll-free phone number will be emailed to you from the District Office.
The deadline to register is THURSDAY, January 7!
In order to have the best possible District Conference experience, please plan to join via a computer/laptop.