Sunday, October 25 from 1-2 PM
We are excited for the opportunity to get together in person! The event will be Sunday, October 25 from 1-2 PM. Here are the details for this event:
- The entrance into the parking lot from Stuart Hall will be blocked off. We will hold our event in this part of the parking lot. Please either park on the street or enter the back parking lot from the Rock Creek Road entrance.
- To socially distance, families will be assigned to every other parking spot to use while pumpkin carving.
- Please bring your own pumpkins and carving supplies.
- The church will provide single-use painting supplies for those that would like to paint their pumpkin.
- Masks are required for everyone over 2 years old while they are attending the event.
- Families are required to fill out this health form before attending the event.