We had over 160 children participate this year – many from our community!! Every day kids were smiling, laughing, and having fun while learning that God is with us no matter what we are going through. The story of Daniel was presented through skits, crafts, stories, and songs so that kids can connect and understand how God is with them in all situations. VBS cannot take place without the many volunteers who contributed during the week! Thank you to all who contributed needed items and gave of their time to share God’s love with kids in our church and community! It was exciting to witness all of the friendships and relationships between kids and adults develop throughout the week! To all who volunteered, you made an ETERNAL impact on God’s kingdom!!
For those of you who had children who participated in VBS, here are some questions you can ask them about their experience:
1. What was one fun thing that you did at VBS?
2. What was the best part of your week?
3. Who is one person you got to know better?
4. What is one word or phrase that sticks out in your mind about VBS?
5. What is one thing about the week that surprised you?
6. What is one thing that you learned about God, yourself, or others?
[ngg src=”galleries” ids=”78″ display=”basic_thumbnail” images_per_page=”60″ number_of_columns=”3″]