Each week our pastors provide discussion questions to go with their sermon. Small groups and families are encouraged to use these discussion questions to dive deeper.
Looking for the sermon on which these questions are based? Visit our worship service livestream archive.
Sunday, February 23
- How does God welcome you?
- How do we establish a welcoming culture
- What has made you feel connected?
Sunday, February 16
- What does it mean to give your heart to God?
- What difference would that make in your daily life?
- What is your “heart condition”?
Sunday, February 9
- Have you been aware that you are salt and light?
- What will that awareness affect in your life?
- What one thing can you do to respond to Jesus’ sermon?
Sunday, February 2
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- What matters most in your life?
- What changes in your life might bring you closer to Christ?
Sunday, January 26
- What does “repent” mean to you?
- What do you need Jesus to make whole?
- In Simon’s place, how will you answer?
Sunday, January 12
- What does it mean that God claims us?
- What claim does God make on us?
- What need to change in my life as a result of God’s claim?