Each week our pastors provide discussion questions to go with their sermon. Small groups and families are encouraged to use these discussion questions to dive deeper.
Looking for the sermon on which these questions are based? Visit our worship service livestream archive.
Sunday, March 22
- How is it with your soul?
- How do you think this crisis will change you?
- “The Lord is my shepherd” what does that mean for your and your family’s daily life?
Sunday, March 15
- What does it mean to worship God in this unknown and unexpected time?
- How important is song in your faith journey and our faith community
- What it is for you to live a life of worship and follow the Lord?
Sunday, March 8
- What journeys have you taken in your life?
- When have you had to depend on God?
- What are your fears right now?
Sunday, March 1
- Are you carrying guilt?
- What does it mean to trust God?
- What change could this Lent bring for you?
Sunday, February 23
- How does God welcome you?
- How do we establish a welcoming culture
- What has made you feel connected?
Sunday, February 16
- What does it mean to give your heart to God?
- What difference would that make in your daily life?
- What is your “heart condition”?
Sunday, February 9
- Have you been aware that you are salt and light?
- What will that awareness affect in your life?
- What one thing can you do to respond to Jesus’ sermon?
Sunday, February 2
- What does it mean to be blessed?
- What matters most in your life?
- What changes in your life might bring you closer to Christ?
Sunday, January 26
- What does “repent” mean to you?
- What do you need Jesus to make whole?
- In Simon’s place, how will you answer?
Sunday, January 12
- What does it mean that God claims us?
- What claim does God make on us?
- What need to change in my life as a result of God’s claim?