Our Busy Hands Spring Service Day on Tuesday, April 12 was a great success!
Many, many thanks to each of our project leaders and to everyone who participated in our Spring Service Day hands-on Projects.
Thanks to you we:
- visited residents at the Hermitage
- provided & delivered brunch to 65 teachers & counselors at UMFS
- delivered food to Sherbourne UMC food pantry
- delivered clothing for Kika’s newly organized POD Unit at Church World Service
- created ‘fascinator fancy hats for the UMFS June Tea for residential students
- wrote Sunshine notes and Honor Flight notes to veterans
- packed & delivered 328 SOL Rally Day snack bags for students at Oak Grove
- prepared trail mix for Central UMC’s Kids Club/Teen Group
- polished the bereavement committee silver
- cleaned the kitchen microwave
- removed wax from the chancel area and straightened our pews
- prepared candleholders for the 2016 Advent Service
- packed & counted new UMCOR kits
- sewed UMCOR school kit bags
Mark your calendars for next year’s Spring Service Day: April 11, 2017.